FPGK depends on contributions and grants from member congregations, individuals, corporations, and the government to fund its activities. FPGK is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Contributions are tax deductible.
All donations go toward our mission of helping homeless families with children.
- $15 -pays for a toiletry kit given to each family on intake
- $50 – pays to register one preschool child in daycare so that parents can look for work
- $75 – pays the deposit for an apartment in public housing
- $203 – pays for the phone and internet for a month
- $295 – pays for gasoline for the FPGK van for a month
- $543 – pays for one day of 2014 budgeted expenses
Tax deductible contributions can be sent to:
Family Promise of Greater Kingsport
601 Holston Street
Kingsport, TN 37660
For donations made in memory or in honor of another, we will send an acknowledgement to the person you designate.
Matching Contributions from your Employer: Many employers provide a matching grant to non-profit organizations to which their employees make cash contributions.