- $15 -pays for a toiletry kit given to each family on the intake
- $50 – pays to register one preschool child in daycare so that parents can look for work
- $75 – pays the deposit for an apartment in public housing
- $203 – pays for the phone and internet for a month
- $295 – pays for gasoline for the Family Promise of Greater Kingsport van for a month
- $543 – pays for one day of 2019 budgeted expenses
Family Promise of Greater Kingsport depends on contributions and grants from member congregations, individuals, corporations, and the government to fund its activities. Family Promise of Greater Kingsport is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Contributions are tax-deductible. All donations go toward our mission of helping homeless families with children.